Skip to product information
1 of 1

Milford in 1646.

Milford in 1646.

1880

Regular price $45.00
Regular price Sale price $45.00
Sale Sold out

This map, created by F. R. Honey in 1880, depicts the town of Milford, Connecticut, as it appeared in 1646. Founded in 1639 by Puritan settlers under the leadership of Reverend Peter Prudden, Milford was established on land acquired from the Paugussett tribe and became part of the New Haven Colony. The map illustrates the early layout of the town, showing the arrangement of properties and identifying the original landowners, offering a glimpse into the structure of the settlement during its early formative years.

Artwork Information

  • ARTIST: F. Honey R.
  • MEDIUM: Lithograph 1880
  • SIZE: Image size 7 1/2 x 8” ( 190 x 205 mm)
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: This piece is in a 9.5 x 12.25 inch archival mylar for handling.
  • CONDITION: Fair condition, center fold line with little wrinkles and some small tears along the lower margin of the paper. Printed on very thin paper.

Shipping and Taxes

Have questions about this artwork? Our art specialists are here to help Contact Us

For more information, contact us or visit our FAQs page.

View full details